About Me
- Ashley and Spencer Bunn
- Spencer and I began as a married couple on May 19, 2006. We were married in Mesa, Az in the Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. About a week before our year Anniversary we found out we were going to be parents. January 7, 2008 was the day Spencer and I became parents to a lovely girl named Kaylee. Mackenzie was born July 30, 2010. We now have 3 boys Corey, Riley and Carter. And added 1 more girl named Avery
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Tucson
I had so much fun in Tucson yesterday I didn't want to go home, but I'll be back to visit. I had gotten my hair cut and it's so much lighter, and I really like it. I'll post a picture as soon as I take one. Spencer is so excited that Josh (his brother) is coming home from his Mission in Chicago on Thursday. Josh is looking forward into seeing Kaylee. He's so excited into being an uncle. Every time my mother in-law emails him she mentioned how cute Kaylee is, and yes Kaylee is so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment