About Me
- Ashley and Spencer Bunn
- Spencer and I began as a married couple on May 19, 2006. We were married in Mesa, Az in the Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. About a week before our year Anniversary we found out we were going to be parents. January 7, 2008 was the day Spencer and I became parents to a lovely girl named Kaylee. Mackenzie was born July 30, 2010. We now have 3 boys Corey, Riley and Carter. And added 1 more girl named Avery
Monday, December 14, 2009
so cute
I know I haven't posted in a while, just really haven't had anything real exciting happen. Well I found out that I'm going to have a niece in April. Congrats Whitney and KaMaili. Also I have to post this because I just think it is so adorable. Kaylee loves watching both Toy Stories and every time I push play on the menu the little alien toys say Yay!! well Kaylee repeats them and then laughs, It's just so cute. She's talking A LOT more and is starting to tell me the things she wants. She'll be 2 next month and I've decided that when she turns 2 it's time to start to Potty train, I don't think she knows exactly what goes on but I'm hoping that I can still get her trained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello! My name is Charlotte Clawson, Spencer knows my husband...and me as as well. My husband, Jason, used to hang with Whit and Josh all the time. I found your blog today and thought I would say hi. (you can never have too many blogger friends right?) :)
Also...Jason served in Mexico with your twin brother, I think.
Post a Comment