About Me

My photo
Spencer and I began as a married couple on May 19, 2006. We were married in Mesa, Az in the Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. About a week before our year Anniversary we found out we were going to be parents. January 7, 2008 was the day Spencer and I became parents to a lovely girl named Kaylee. Mackenzie was born July 30, 2010. We now have 3 boys Corey, Riley and Carter. And added 1 more girl named Avery

Monday, May 13, 2013

weightloss update

I'm getting really excited. I'm officially down another pants size. I still have about 60lbs to go but this is definitely a big start. I've lost a total of 38ish lbs here is a recent picture.

This is today at 187 lbs. I cannot believe i was so big it makes me cry.
 
I need to fix this one. I was actually at 225 at the biggest

No comments: