About Me

My photo
Spencer and I began as a married couple on May 19, 2006. We were married in Mesa, Az in the Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. About a week before our year Anniversary we found out we were going to be parents. January 7, 2008 was the day Spencer and I became parents to a lovely girl named Kaylee. Mackenzie was born July 30, 2010. We now have 3 boys Corey, Riley and Carter. And added 1 more girl named Avery

Friday, January 9, 2009

Vegas

Spencer and I have gotten back from Vegas and we had a lot of fun here are some pictures of the fun week

Here is the view of part of the strip from the Stratosphere.

View of the strip on from a bridge

Kaylee walking around

A fountain in Caesars Palace

a cool cowboy sign

Kaylee in the condo


The Famous Welcome Sign






Few Pictures from Old Downtown Las Vegas (original Strip)


Lions at MGM

MGM Hotel

New York New York (blurry)

Excalibur

Hard Rock Hotel

3 comments:

Debbie's said...

It looks like you guys had fun! I've promised Fred I'll take him there eventually :)

Trish Olsen said...

i want to go back to vegas so badley. jer and i have only been there 1 time and that was for a few hours at 3 am on our way to Provo one time :) hopefully we will ge tback there soon

Molly said...

Looks like fun. Did you ride any of the roller coasters? They are so fun!